Bringing Back Dignity
Reconnect to Culture
Sports & Recreation
Community Engagement & Advocacy
Strictly Maintaining Confidentiality
Access to other services
Mental Health First Aid Training (MHFAT)
Training to learn how to assist an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander adult who may be experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis until appropriate professional help is received or the crisis resolves, using a practical, evidence based action plan.
This course is based on evidence from the expert consensus of Aboriginal mental health professionals, many of whom also have lived experience of mental health problems.
Introductions to Mental Health problems
Alcohol & other Drugs (AOD)
Suicidal / Non-Suicidal
Cultural Safety Training
Cultural Safety Training that is unique in the way of bringing the lived experience by our facilitators. The Training will enhance your understanding and skills when addressing and interacting with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in a culturally safe and sensitive manner.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
Based on Lived Experiences
Cultural Acceptance Training
A course for anyone that would like to learn how to engage with Aboriginal people using Ancient Aboriginal Philosophy frameworks.
You will Learn -
· How and why Aboriginal Peoples mindset culture is different
· How to create engagement resources using Aboriginal Learning styles
· How to look through the Aboriginal Wellness lens to understand Aboriginal Psychological distress experiences
· How to engage mutual relationship strategies (MRS) to gain trust and respect in any Aboriginal group
· How to embed MRS in your organisation’s programs and frameworks to retain staff and clients
Trauma informed training for non-Indigenous Professionals
For more information give us a call on 0408 275 648 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org